Saturday, November 22, 2008

Find A Happy Place (Part Deux)

A Message From The Editor


Well, I think its about that time again. With Thanksgiving next week and Christmas around the corner, both the political and economic systems have continued to spiral out of control right on cue and reality is starting to settle in for millions that we are in for a long and bumpy ride.

So, its time for a little pick me-up! Something small yet therapeutic; distractingly shiny and hypnotic; something that, if for but a moment, carries me away to a happy place with prancing Unicorns and chocolate rivers. (Hey, you have your happy place and I have mine, OK. So.....back off.)

I'm gonna be honest with you, this one might be more for me than for you.
But I'm quite sure it'll do you some good as well.

No comments: